Founded in 1967 and located in the Greater Toronto Area, Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning has grown to become a leading provider of polytechnic education with more than 17,000 full-time students.
Why Choose Sheridan?
- State-of-the-art facilities featuring the latest computers
- Practical hands-on, career-driven education
- Work and study through paid co-op programs
- Highly dedicated faculty with professional industry experience
- An innovator in the integration of mobile computing technology into the teaching/learning experience
- Most extensive use of laptop computers in programs among all the colleges and universities in Canada
- Start with ESL prior to degrees, diplomas and postgraduate studies
- World famous programs
- Program partnerships with some of the world's top universities
- Live close to the hustle and bustle of Toronto's business and industry while still enjoying the beauty of nature and high standard of living in Oakville and Brampton
- Successful graduates who are leaders in their fields. Many are also Emmy, Oscar and Genie award winners!
Our success is demonstrated through consistently high Key Performance Indicator (KPI) survey results:
82% Graduate Employment rate with nearly 1/3 of all programs showing 100% employment.
94% of employers are satisfied with the knowledge and skills that our graduates possess. Much of our success is due to our teaching excellence and the inspirational leadership demonstrated by our faculty. Students benefit from our faculty's participation in professional initiatives and leading-edge research.
Regardless of the program, class or campus location, the learning and support you'll experience at Sheridan will help you achieve your goals and reach your full potential.
Career Tips From Sheridan.
Want to see how to match your interests and preferences with Sheridan programs? Take a 10-minute quiz to generate some ideas.
Want to explore in-depth how to align your studies with developing your future career? Take our online Career Planning Micro-Course.
We invite you to use our Quick Tips to plan your career.